Thursday 21 April 2011

From Teacher to Mary Kay Sales Director

Each week we will be highlighting a different BeautyDome team member on the main page. In sharing our Mary Kay stories, we want to show you why we love what we do, because if it can work for us, it can work for you. 


Head over to our 'Team Member' page above to read all our profiles if you can't wait. 


Introducing Jumi


Hi all, I’m Jumi, a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics in the UK. I’d like to share with you, my Mary Kay story. I started my business in November 1999 and haven’t looked back since.

Mary Kay came into my life at a time when I was tired of juggling priorities and putting my career as a Teacher above my family.

I love the fact that with Mary Kay I can achieve financial and career goals without compromising on my family commitments. The flexibility gave me the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mum with an executive income.

10 years later, I have earned the use of four Mary Kay career cars, won cruises around the world, and all expenses paid trips to Dallas Texas four times.
Dallas seminar. 10,000 women in each of 5 yearly events.
What a fantastic opportunity! One where you can determine your own hours, your own pay, and be all that you were created to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment