Wednesday 27 April 2011

Our former accountant

Say hello to Veronica, our highlighted team member of the week.

Hey, I’m Veronica! And I’m a Senior Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics UK. My Mary Kay journey began in March 1996. I saw it as an opportunity to get quality products at a discount whilst having fun selling to friends and family, as I needed an escape from the monotony of my Accounting career.
One of my favourite
MK bodylotions
Elige

When my husband and I decided to grow our family, my Mary Kay business then became the vehicle that enabled me to become a paid stay at home mother. Now that my children are a bit older, I’ve really been able to power on with my business, while still enjoying the best of both worlds.

I can be there for my children when they need me, (and when they don’t want me), while still pulling in a healthy income, and enjoying the other benefits that Mary Kay offers. I am a free car driver, a Dallas trip winner, and have enjoyed the recognition that comes with being in the Court of Sales.

I love my career because it allows me to work at my own pace without compromising on my values. But what I love most about Mary Kay is that by sharing the Mary Kay opportunity I enjoy, I get to touch and enrich other women’s lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment