Monday 23 May 2011

Working for myself. What could be better?


Lisa Jean

Hello, I’m Lisa Jean Skinner. Born in the USA, living in the UK, I hold a BA and a Professional LPC in Law that I used in building a successful career with Pricewaterhouse Coopers as a Global Taxation Consultant.

My husband Simon, a Commercial Manager for Hoover Candy, was relocating to the Rossendale Valley, and this coincided with me re-evaluating my career and lifestyle aspirations.

Dallas Seminar
Joining the company in February 2004, Mary Kay came into my life at just the right time. It offered me the chance to be my own boss, to work the hours I wanted, and to make a great income for myself, not profit for others. Empowering women really is at the heart of what Mary Kay is about.

I qualified as a Sales Director in June 2005, and over the last seven years, joining Mary Kay has proved the best decision I could have made. Not only have I won a fabulous diamond bumblebee as No. 2 in UK Sales, and a paid trip to our Dallas HQ, Mary Kay has given me the most precious gift of all: control over my own destiny.     


No comments:

Post a Comment