Friday 27 May 2011

The Great Opportunity


Dyane

My name is Dyane, and I am an Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. Before Mary Kay, I worked in local government as a Principal Complaints and Policy Officer for the Director of Finance at a London council.

Over time, I became disillusioned with my experience in local government, and whilst carrying my third child, I learned of the Mary Kay opportunity. Actively looking for something new, I became a consultant because I realised that I could make Mary Kay work around the other things I wanted to do in my life.

I have stayed in Mary Kay through the years, as I believe in the opportunity. I have experienced huge personal growth during my MK career, which has helped me exceed my own expectations personally and professionally.

I have won prizes including topaz rings and bracelets - gifts that let me know that I am valued by Mary Kay in a way that local government never did! And I have the pleasure every day of introducing women to the products and company ethics that I love.

For me, Mary Kay remains, as always, the great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment