Wednesday 8 June 2011

My personal fairytale


Meet Yvonne

Before I began my Mary Kay business, I owned and operated two successful hairdressing salons. I didn’t wear makeup, had no idea about glamour application, and I enjoyed a comfortable lifestyle. My name is Yvonne Williams and I am an Independent National Sales Director.

It’s a good thing we can only see the future one day at a time. My future changed drastically when my partner lost his property business in the early 90s. We owed school fees, mortgage payments, and each day was a struggle to keep the bailiffs at bay. My income from the salons was simply not sufficient to meet our financial needs.

When Mary Kay had their UK Grand Opening in 1993, I signed my Beauty Consultant Agreement and got to work. I had used the skin care on holiday in America, fallen in love with the results, and I needed the extra income.

I wasn’t an ideal recruit. I already worked six days a week and two late evenings. But I knew I needed the money, so I put my Mary Kay into my schedule and held classes on Sundays.

Little did I realize that my Mary Kay business was going to help me make all my dreams come true. Quickly, I learned that everyone loved the products and many of the guests at my skin care classes wanted the Mary Kay opportunity for themselves. Within nine months, I had promoted myself to Independent Sales Director status, and that was truly the start of my personal fairy tale.  

Seventeen years later, I am living the dream with my Mary Kay business. I am blessed to work with amazing women who truly want to enrich their lives and the lives of other women. You can get it, if you truly want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment